On May 14-18, our school will be STAAR testing.
- May 14 – STAAR Math (3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 5th and 8th retest,)
- May 15 – STAAR Reading (3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th ,5th and 8th Retest,6th, 7th )
- May 16 – STAAR Science 5th and 8th grade
- May 17 – STAAR Social Studies 8th grade.
Please see a few gentle reminders:
· No visitors will be allowed on campus on testing days
· Students testing will not need to bring a backpack to school.
· Students may bring a small snack and drink to eat during testing
· Please refrain from placing notes and pens/pencils in packed lunches
· No students will be released until testing is complete. Please plan accordingly.
By working together, we can make your child testing experience positive and successful. Please help by making sure your child gets a good night’s rest, he/she eats a healthy breakfast, and arrive to school on time. Most importantly, gently encourage your child to take the test seriously and to do their absolute best.
Thank you for all you do to help your student be as successful as possible, and for all of your contributions to Harmony Science Academy – Beaumont